|Subdivision Final Plat Requirements
for Granger Township Signature: |
Copy of Conditional Approval from Appeals Board
Final Plat Approval from Medina County Planning Commission
Signature of Health Department
Signature of Engineer's Office
- Signature on Zoning Notification Agreement. This form may be obtained from the Zoning Inspector.
- Fire pond/cistern completed and filled, and a bond/letter of credit guarantee in the amount of $20,000.00.
- Road completed with signs in place
- We need 16 copies of subdivision prints by the last day of prior month before meeting. If the last day of the month falls on a weekend, then the deadline will be the Friday
- Prints need to show the fire pond with all accurate dimensions of pond, pond setback from right-of-way,
side yards and rear yards.
- Pond needs to be approved by the Granger Township Fire Chief.
- Pond needs a permit first from Medina County and then from Granger Township.
- Zoning Regulations permit a 2' x 4' builder's sign which needs to be 40' off of pavement edge, and needs a six
month renewable permit (no fee) from Granger Township.