for Conditional Zoning Permit (Both C-1 and C-2):
Application form completed by the applicant
and sixteen copies of all pertinent papers must be submitted..
- Application for Conditional Zoning Permit. This form may be obtained from the Zoning Inspector.
- Site plan, plot plan, or development
plan, drawn to scale of the total property involved, showing the
location of all existing and proposed structures, the type of
buildings and their uses, setbacks, parking, landscaping, and
the location of all abutting streets.
- The plan submitted shall also include all property lines and structures and their uses within two hundred feet of the applicant's property.
- Complete plans and specifications for all proposed development and construction.
- A statement supported by substantiating
evidence regarding the requirements enumerated as follows: Will
be designed, constructed, operated and maintained so as to be
harmonious and appropriate in appearance with the existing or
intended character of the general vicinity, and that such use
will not change the essential character of the same area.
- Business numbering slip from Medina Co. Tax Map Dept.
- Dry Hydrant detail and embankment construction specifications for the fire pond. (New subdivisions only.)
Timeline for Conditional Zoning Permits and Variances.
Subdivision Final Plat Requirements for Granger Township Signature.