After proper application to the Zoning Inspector
the following procedure happens:
- Zoning Inspector must receive all copies of properly filled out applications, other data required,
as well as the proper fee being paid by the last day of prior month before the meeting. If the last day of the month falls on a weekend, then the deadline will
be the Friday before.
- After filing the proper papers applicants are required to attend the Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting held on the last Tuesday of the month.
- With regard to Conditionals Trusteeswill review them at the Regular Trustees Meeting held on the second Monday of each month.
Applicants do not need to attend this meeting.
- The Zoning Commission will review all matters at their meeting held on the first Tuesday of each month. It is also not
necessary for applicants to attend this meeting.
- After being reviewed by the Trustees and Zoning Commission and properly advertised by the Zoning Inspector,
the Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a public hearing on all matters and then rule on them. This Hearing is usually scheduled for the last Tuesday
of the month.
ALL MEETINGS ARE LISTED IN THE MEDINA CO. GAZETTE PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE SECTION.