Applying for a Variance: |
Application form completed by the applicant and sixteen copies of all pertinent papers must be submitted.
- Application for a Variance. This form may be obtained from the Zoning Inspector.
- Site plan, plot plan where applicable to include all existing structures on a 8 ½ x 11 paper
- Reason why a Variance requested
- Explanation of the practical difficulties or unnecessary hardship
- Detail the exceptional or extraordinary circumstances or conditions applying to the property or use involved that do not
apply generally to others in the same district.
Timeline for Conditional Zoning Permits and Variances.